Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yesterday I told you guys that I would show you how the orange baby's breath cabochons turned out.  Here they are: 

I left one of them clear, & if I use it for bead embroidery, whatever color that goes behind it will change the look also:

I also poured some resin with paper yesterday, but they did not turn out:

It's more visible in the one on the right-hand side of the picture, but I did not seal the paper well enough & the resin bled into the paper.  If it had bled throughout the entire paper & not just the edges, I would not have to throw them out, they would just be darker.  That's okay though, I have more of that same paper & I will try again, this time sealing it better. 

Thanks for reading!  Today I will be working on some polymer clay projects.  Stay tuned!


  1. Hi, RaMona- I'm your partner for the BSBP! I'm excited to be part of Lori's party and looking forward to talking to you. =)
    Hope you are excited, too.

    1. Super excited!!! I missed last year's cutoff date, so glad to have made this year's. I was checking out your blog last night, looking forward to swapping with you! My husband is also a photographer. =) I sent you a friend request on FB, I have a lot of my work posted there & not much on here yet. Please message me & tell me what kinds of things you are hoping for & not hoping for lol.

  2. Hey RaMona!

    I love those baby's breath cabochons. :) Can't wait to see how you work those into a design!


    1. Thank you Andrea!!! I think I am going to use them for bead embroidery. OR, I will bezel them & turn them into components... decisions decisions! =)